From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of wjbox1-guard@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:19 AM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Active Directory

What is the easiest way to lock an lower level administrator from using the
PC via Active Directory?

When disabling a computer what else can be done with out having to block the
IP address or MAC to make sure the PC does not get on the network and or
changed the computer name?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Adding workstation to Domain
    ... No email replies please - reply in the newsgroup ... http://www.chrisse.se - Active Directory Tips ... >> give a user permissions to add workstations to the domain ...
  • RE: Active Directory
    ... Ensure login is allow only the AD group "Authenticated users" ... Subject: Active Directory ... user permissions and user-level group policy. ... What is the easiest way to lock an lower level administrator from using ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Adding workstation to Domain
    ... We're in a W2k enviornment (Active Directory). ... give a user permissions to add workstations to the domain ...