From: Jex <hewhohuntscats@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:25:06
To:focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Software smart-card emulation

I'm no expert, hardly, but I imagine you can do something custom with
mini-CDs, CDs, floppys, or USB keys that hold the certificate data,
and just set the authenticating machine to run the auto-play through
the authenticating program, with the added benefit that they can
function like a USB dongle-lock, so the computers won't function if
they don't have the cd/usb key/etc.

Just my two cents
John Calvin