Exchange 2003 - Delegating admin rights
- From: "dubaisans dubai" <dubaisans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:03:47 +0530
I have windows 2003 domain and exchange 2003. we have outsourced
exchange admin till now.
All the server installs are over, connectors configured and working.
Now it is stabilised setup and the outsourced vendor is only doing
routine tasks like creating new mailboxes and taking backup etc.
We would like to restrict the permissions of the vendor staff to doing
only these routine tasks. Specifically we would like to take away
rights like Receive as Send as etc from vendor staff .
Is it possible to delegate permissions in Exchange/AD so that we can
On MS site ..i read about two types of Exchange admin roles - Full
Admin and Normal admin. Should we give Normal admin to vendor staff
and take control of Ful admin .Is that the way to go for this. or any
- Prev by Date: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #337
- Next by Date: Endpoint security evaluation and least-privileged access
- Previous by thread: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #337
- Next by thread: Endpoint security evaluation and least-privileged access