Re: Prevent users/admin from installing softwares.

To my knowledge, there's no built-in way to directly prevent the
administrator from installing software. However, you can use Software
Restriction Policies (Group Policy Editor > Computer Configuration >
Windows Settings > Security > Software Restriction Policies) to limit
software execution so that software only runs from a set of predefined
paths. By limiting the paths from which software can execute, you may be
able to severely-limit an Administrator's ability to install software.
However, there are obvious problems with this:

1) If you're setting this in Local Group Policy (as opposed to
Domain-level), the Local Administrator can easily remove the Software
Restriction Policies
2) The obvious "hack" is to copy your installation file to a path where
software is permitted to execute, then to install said software to a
permitted location. Whether this is an acceptable risk depends on the
cleverness of your administrators and the sensitivity of your systems.

Beyond this, I don't personally know of a solution that doesn't involve
3rd party software.

Good luck,
Greg Pendergast