Automatic spam mover

Hi all

We have are using spamassasin to rate incoming mail with
"x-spam-level:" in the mail headers.
Our users are using exchange 2003 and outlook 2002 SP3 to read the
mail. We have many thousand of users and we need an solution to this
problem:
- All mail that have "x-spam-level: *****" should be moved to an
folder called "Spam" under the users mail profile.
- The users can decide if he wants to use this filter.

Okay, soo until now we have made this filter manually on every users
that requested it. But we need to script it now becouse its starting
to get to many who wants this.
I'v been looking around for an way to script this but with no luck.
Is there any way to do this? Have an script that the users can run and
activate this filter.. ?

In front thanks
Lars

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Forms Security
    ... In Outlook 2002 SP3, ... I'm curious about the OL2002 SP3 that came preinstalled. ... > But I do not have the 'Allow script in shared folders' option in Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.forms)
  • RE: POP 3 Errors/Warnings
    ... Message Filter in Exchange Server 2003. ... If Intelligent Message Filter assigns the message an SCL rating that is ... If a user is using Outlook 2003 or Outlook Web Access with Exchange ... As the information above, since you want IMF enable to Public Folders, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • [NT] Flaw in Windows Script Engine Could Allow Code Execution
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The Windows Script Engine provides Windows operating systems with the ... blocked by Outlook Express 6.0 and Outlook 2002 in their default ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Removing my email address from Outlooks junk filters
    ... I forget if the junk filter is per profile or per windows account - but the solution is to a make profile that has it enabled. ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ... EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Junk Email - Obvious SPAM being overlooked
    ... Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ... Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: ... I don't have a SPAM filter, and don't plan to get one any time soon, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)