From: dubaisans dubai [mailto:dubaisans@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 January 2007 14:48
To: James D. Stallard
Cc: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Secure Remote access - windows 2003

Using the instructions I have successfully setup the L2TP/IPSEC tunnel up
till the gateway. Now if I want to access the internal network what else
should I do on the RRAS server. From Internet user machine I am able to ping
both the Internet interface and the internal interface [ 192.168.0.200] of
the RRAS server. But I cannot ping any other internal machine
[192.168.0.201].connected on the same LAN as internal network interface.

On the RRAS server I have enabled IP forwarding in the through Registry.
Address pool is configured and is getting allocated to Internet user when he
connects.