Re[2]: strange new virus

Dear Paolo Scarabelli,

PS> It must be your thumb drives are better than mine, do you mind to share
PS> brand and model?
Any U3 will do.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller

  • Re: E4 - the sopranos - brand new
    ... just keep in mind its going to have BRAND NEW appended to ... the E4 dog and that E4 thinks you have the intelligence of a lobotomised ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Cost cutting with Auntie
    ... happens to be a major rival for Uncle Rupert's WWP outfit. ... Never mind, of course, that your average newspaper journalist ... A new definition of irony emerged earlier this week: Ross & Brand being ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Serious question on thumb drives (was Re: Maybe a deal on flash drives)
    ... I actually do have a real question about USB thumb drives and the like, ... and I wonder "what is the difference between a no-name from China and a ... I mean, really, aren't the "brand name" ones ... Sometimes they are using counterfeit components. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: creatine
    ... >> another brand says take 5g before and 5g after a workout ... "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't ... matter, and those who matter don't mind." ...
    (uk.rec.bodybuilding)
  • Re: Interval training question
    ... taking Gu (by brand, mind you, although Gu is a bit like Scotch tape and Xerox copies). ...
    (rec.running)