Re: strange new virus

Imho, waiting for Trend to act on your problem may be a futile
exercise. (Remember that update file incident last year =))

U3 has the ability to "turn any PC into my PC" and I wouldn't be
surprised if your box is pwnd and (to quote Thor) FUBARed. Time to do
IR. =)

Regards,

Salvador Manaois III
smanaois3[at]gmail[dot]com
Linux Registered User 373124

  • Re: Top 5
    ... I'm constantly applying the lessons I learned here about quitting to other aspects of my life. ... I feel so empowered with the ability to change. ... candy (to counteract the exercise) ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: I dont feel free
    ... > In theory, I have, in potential, the capacity and the ability to experience ... I find that if I get out, get some fresh air and exercise, and eat ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Bruce Endorses Obama (NDC)
    ... involved in the political process and should exercise that right if ... Just so long as we let the actors and musicians and other showbiz folk know ... that their ability to memorize lines and cry on camera, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Bruce Endorses Obama (NDC)
    ... Ray wrote: ... involved in the political process and should exercise that right if ... that their ability to memorize lines and cry on camera, ...