Re: security implications of disabling WMI service

I can see you resolved the issue, but there is nice utility from
Microsoft which is basically a VB Script which checks and suggests
corrective actions if problem is found with WMI. You can download it
from the following link...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/topics/help/wmidiag.mspx

Nice utility I would say, it helped me to resolve many WMI issues in
the past....

--
Sincerely,

On 10/12/06, Free, Bob <RWF4@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>can I run something like process explorer or regmon/filemon

The enterprise versions of filemon/regmon can be run across the network
which is extremely usefull on occasion. One more good reason to drop a
few coins on the AdminPack :-)