Re: Whole disk encryption

We're in the middle of a safeboot deployment that went through PoC
very, very nicely.

For anyone unsure about file/directory encryption versus full-disk:
Take your laptop with all the normal junk you can expect to have open
(documents, web sessions, etc) and kill the power without a stateful
shutdown. I'd suggest pulling the battery from a hibernating laptop
without plugging it into the wall first. Mount that drive up and
start digging through your hibernation and page files and temp
directories. It won't be long before you're ready to go full disk,
unless you have an extremely well defined environment that is already
using multiple third party apps to control those vectors.