RE: Workstation Shutdown / Logoff Policy :VSMail mx1

Anyone actually forcing reboots?

We do. The push comes in and we give everyone a couple days to let it
run and then let it reboot when it is convenient for them. If they
don't, they are forced to do so when it hits the deadline.

Relevant Pages

  • auto local admin login by using .REG files
    ... Im trying to configure a Norton Ghost task to push out a couple of .reg ... apply them then reboot the pc. ... Desktop DNA image, then push out a standard ghost image, then reapply the DNA ...
  • Re: Setting Change
    ... and push the email button, the computer want to shut down or reboot. ... push the Windows Internet Explorer the same thing happens. ... stations and have to reselect them and save them, or reboot the computer. ... I'm using a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite Keyboard and a wireless ...
  • Re: Sons computer crash, need some YD help-he leaves in 5 hours.
    ... Yellow Dog install went ok but on reboot the screen flashes a? ... called Mac Support, and let them wave their wands, as it wasn't my ... A quick scan at google using the keys "linux macintosh boot loader" ... turns up a couple of decent looking hits - the ones I looked at are ...
  • Re: Can a deadline reboot a server with a no auto-reboot policy set?
    ... I was of the understanding that if a deadline was set on a machine that had the "download and notify for install" and the "no auto reboot" policies applied, that the machine wouldn't just install and reboot. ... torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page Scripting Guide: ...
  • Re: memory still has a closed program
    ... >on MSIE while holding down the shift key. ... Short of a reboot, the only thing is to take steps to push it out. ...