From: Michael Mooney [mailto:wolfiroc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:56 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help needed

Hi All.
Hope that someone can save me some time and reduce some stress.

A friend of mine changed their Administrator password and then forgot what
it was.
They called Dell for an assist and Dell suggested they create another user
account with admin privileges.
That worked fine and they were able to get into the system.
HOWEVER, when they tried accessing Outlook, all the email was gone as well
as the address book.
They've checked the directories and done searches (.pab and .pst) and all
without success.

Any assistance would be most deeply appreciated.

  • Re: How to change move/copy settings for Public Folder
    ... It would seem to me that you would not want per-user read settings on an ... application where they're moving stuff to a "Done" folder. ... when I drag something from the public folder to the subfolder it ... I have a DONE subfolder inside. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • XP Home - Changing the name of user accounts and admin account
    ... looked after all the settings and installs on their computer. ... account from his to hers by using the "change user name" feature. ... create another folder in her Documents and settings folder with the new name, ... which I assume to be the administrator account, but when I click on it I get ...
  • User Profile Migration from a Backup Drive
    ... User folder in the "Documents and Settings" folder (XP ... I had an XP Pro system with one administrator account and ... administrator account, ...
  • Re: Lost docs
    ... This is not your administrator account, ... Open Explorer, go to Tools and Folder Options, on the view tab, scroll to ... tab, click advanced, go to the Owner tab and select the user that was logged ...
  • Re: unable to logon as administrator
    ... if it has protected data. ... to access another administrator account. ... denied folder or file and take ownership of it. ... > profile-dependent info to the desktop, ...