From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 July 2006 22:48
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS Exchange

Can anyone recommend a auto-signature application that adds signatures
outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers?

It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer.

Additionally, it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. Organization,
Title,
Department)

Most important, it needs to work! I have tried a couple and they crashed
and
burned, either the sig did not pull AD info properly or the user could
override it.

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman

---
---

This email is intended for the addressee(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and
should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any person for whom it was not intended.

If you have received this mail in error please contact the sender by return email and delete the email from your system.

Partnerships UK plc
Registered in England number 3993425
10 Great George Street
London SW1P 3AE

http://www.partnershipsuk.org.uk
telephone number +44 (0)20 7273 8383

Recipients are advised to apply their own virus checks to this message on delivery.