[Administrivia] MS Exchange

Ok, I think this thread has drifted out of the scope of this list. Any further posts as to the legal value of these disclaimers will be rejected, however, any posts about the implementation will be accepted.

If anyone wants to continue the legal side of the thread, I think that the Security Management list <security-management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> would be a better forum.

Marc Fossi
Symantec Corp.
www.symantec.com