From: Tupker, Mike [mailto:mtupker@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:52 AM
To: dave kleiman; focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: MS Exchange

I've been looking into this a little as well. The cheapest way to do it
that I've found, if you are using exchange, is with an SMTP event sink.
Many spam filters that I've seen have the ability to append text to
emails as well. The only one that I can think of off hand is GFI Mail
Essentials. http://gfi.com/mes/

I'm not sure if these would allow you to pull info from AD though. I
hope this helps a little.

Mike Tupker