Re: MS Exchange

http://www.policypatrol.com/PolicyPatrolDisclaimers.htm

dave kleiman wrote:
Can anyone recommend a auto-signature application that adds signatures to
outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers?

It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer.

Additionally, it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. Organization, Title,
Department)

Most important, it needs to work! I have tried a couple and they crashed and
burned, either the sig did not pull AD info properly or the user could
override it.

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman

  • MS Exchange
    ... outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ... it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: MS Exchange
    ... I have a positive experience with Exclaimer for Exchange. ... to outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ... it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)