From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:48 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS Exchange

Can anyone recommend a auto-signature application that adds signatures
outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers?

It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer.

Additionally, it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. Organization,
Title,
Department)

Most important, it needs to work! I have tried a couple and they crashed
and
burned, either the sig did not pull AD info properly or the user could
override it.

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman

---
---

  • RE: MS Exchange
    ... I have a positive experience with Exclaimer for Exchange. ... to outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ... it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: MS Exchange
    ... Can someone explain to me how a disclaimer at the bottom of an email can ... that I've found, if you are using exchange, is with an SMTP event sink. ... I'm not sure if these would allow you to pull info from AD though. ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Mobile Active Sync with Exchange
    ... The actual pull method via active sync ... Yes the pull uses 443 after performing a DNS lookup for the IP address. ... the exchange server does it utilize the https 443 port for active sync? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Exchange 5.5 16GB limit reached!!!
    ... Can you simply store them in PSTs on tape, disk, CD or DVD somewhere? ... you can use Exmerge.exe to pull out all data based on a date range. ... Microsoft Exchange Support ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Exchange/Outlook Error
    ... My bosses system was setup and running fine. ... we setup Outlook to pull from the Pop3. ... error for the Exchange server connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)