From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:48 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS Exchange

Can anyone recommend a auto-signature application that adds signatures
outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers?

It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer.

Additionally, it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. Organization,
Title,
Department)

Most important, it needs to work! I have tried a couple and they crashed
and
burned, either the sig did not pull AD info properly or the user could
override it.

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman

---