From: dave kleiman [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:48 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS Exchange

Can anyone recommend a auto-signature application that adds signatures
to outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers?

It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer.

Additionally, it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. Organization,
Title,
Department)

Most important, it needs to work! I have tried a couple and they crashed
and burned, either the sig did not pull AD info properly or the user
could override it.

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman

---
---

  • Re: MS Exchange
    ... outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ... it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. ... Dave Kleiman ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: MS Exchange
    ... that I've found, if you are using exchange, is with an SMTP event sink. ... I'm not sure if these would allow you to pull info from AD though. ... outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • MS Exchange
    ... outgoing email and those annoying legal disclaimers? ... It needs to black the user from making changes to the sig / disclaimer. ... it needs to pull variables from AD (e.g. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: << uk.rec.gardening >>
    ... |> Because uk.rec.gardening may learn something from the exchange. ... It's getting a bit outta hand from where I'm sitting:o( ... Separator in search of a sig ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • Re: Standard Signature for ALL OUTGOING messages (e-mails)
    ... There is not a function within in Exchange. ... We use one before deciding to adjust everyone's Outlook signature ... long as you are going to use 1 sig for the entire domain then you do not ... if you want to setup groups and have different ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)