SCHANNEL CSP SSL

Hello:
Now I have two ssl(https) web site,one use "Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider", another use "my RSA SChannel CSP".And I need visit both of two web site in one client PC.Now I can change regedit "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Defaults\Provider Types\Type 012" and set default RSA SChannel CSP. When I change it to "Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider", I can visit the relative web site.
And when I change it to "my RSA SChannel CSP", I can visit another web site. But I can't visit both of them in same time. How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks