From: Murad Talukdar [mailto:talukdar_m@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 10:47 PM
To: larobins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Jeffrey Wei';
focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DACLS for software distribution points...

The question arose in my mind during a recent SANS course
where the instructor bemoaned the fact that the EVERYONE
group was just that-EVERYONE.
Now the caveat mentioned that the EVERYONE group is more
secure than it USED to be was not mentioned(I don't think
think it was and I can't find it in the SANS coursework
either). It became highlighted this week as I'm setting up
some new software distro points. Which just shows me that
things change all the time and no-one can keep up with everything.

Sorry Susan-I got confused here;
Look at the last batch of patches and while the 2000's can'
be nailed
from anon connections

can' or can't? Didn't know if a 't' got missed off here.

Regards
Murad Talukdar