Re: Controlling specific USB devices on Windows XP

While I'm not sure about any products there are some tricks you can
follow to limit writing to usb devices in sp2. While not quite as
easy as the SUB lockdown through Vista's GPO you could try this:

http://www.petri.co.il/disable_writing_to_usb_disks_in_xp_sp2.htm