From: Alexandros Papadopoulos [mailto:apapadop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 10:25 AM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Windows XP Services Best Practice

On Monday 05 June 2006 05:58, Vic Brown wrote:
Anyone has a useful link with with information about what XP Pro SP2
services should be "disabled" on enterprise desktops according to
"best" practice? Basically I'm looking for something that has the
service name, functionality, security implication, and best practice
recommendation. Desktop users are only running an office suite.

Try http://www.nsa.gov/snac/ - NSA's security configuration guides.

-A

---
---