Restricting Remote Registry Access

Hello All,

I am currently looking into restricting remote registry access to certain parts of the registry. I understand and know how to completely restrict remote access but my intention is to block access to only certain keys. I am attempting to do this using a cisco Host IDS agent which has registry control features. My question is, are there any critical registry keys that should definately be restricted. I am ooking for like a top 10 or top 20 most commly targeted registry keys. That way I can allow remote access to the registry. Just not those 10 or 20 keys. Thanks