RE: Sniffer question

Hi Ricci,

Windump is an excellent sniffer. You can download from
http://www.winpcap.org/windump/

The problem is you must use the winpcap driver

I use this sniffer for troubleshooting; security purposes and is the best
sniffer command line I used

Best Regards

Ing. Luis Mendoza Bazán
Tecnología Informática y Comunicaciones
Compañía Operadora de Gas del Amazonas
*Predio Almonte, Lote 1, Zona Industrial Las Praderas de Lurin, (alt. Puente
Arica Km 35.5 Panamericana Sur), Lima - Perú
*+511-6177823
*+511-6177855
*+511-97915810
*lmendoza@xxxxxxxxxxx

Technology is the extension of human mind
Imagination is more important than reality