From: ricci@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ricci@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:43 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: USB device installation problem

Hello All,

Currently, USB usage becomes one of the most important part in Windows
systems. If I would like to check how many USB external storage has been
inserted to the computer before and when is they have been inserted and
removed, is there any way I can check that from registry? or is there
any
other location I can find that?

Please advise.

Thx.