From: ricci@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ricci@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:35 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sniffer question

Hello All,

I'm now looking for sniffer on Windows platform, is there any command line
based sniffer that can be executed on Windows 2000, Windows XP without any
driver installation?

Please advise.

Thx.

Ricci

  • Re: Flow Control on Serial Device
    ... I re-engineered my cable and connected line 7 (RTS) also. ... The sniffer ends are connected to 2 and 3 respectively and to 5. ... WA Windows application program ... First, I was thinking in 25 pin connector terms, and you ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Flow Control on Serial Device
    ... Btw I did started as sniffer with a windows machine and got the same result. ... First, I was thinking in 25 pin connector terms, and you ... I also tried to set RTS on and off via ioctl, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Flow Control on Serial Device
    ... the sniffer pc sees the initial character string, ... the sniffer see any answer from the device. ... Also, when I use a terminal program in Windows, I have the same problem. ... can communicate to the device it must also be possible to do that in Linux. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Windows 98 Sniffer
    ... Subject: Windows 98 Sniffer ... works great while the first one is command line,ethereal has a smooth ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Big in China
    ... of talk about Windows command-line sniffers, ... I have been investigating Chinese programming and security groups, ... * ARPsniffer.exe, a very effective Winpcap ARP redirect & sniffer program ...
    (Pen-Test)