Re: Autorun in screensaver

Hi Ricci,
That really depends on your environment. I know for a fact that you can
craft an autorun program in Windows 9x (Probably ME too) that will run with
the credentials of the logged-on user and will execute even while the
computer is "locked" in screensaver. I can confirm it works with CDROMs and
USB disks. Seems like MS would have disabled it in 2k/XP though, not to
mention the servers.