From: ricci@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ricci@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 5:43 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: USB device installation problem

Hello All,

Currently, USB usage becomes one of the most important part
in Windows systems. If I would like to check how many USB
external storage has been inserted to the computer before and
when is they have been inserted and removed, is there any way
I can check that from registry? or is there any other
location I can find that?

Please advise.

Thx.

Ricci

-------------

  • Re: What is runauto.. folder in root directory
    ... and is set to autoplay on insertion. ... Launchpad pretends to be a CD/DVD-ROM device in order to add USB mass ... I suspect there may be an error in the advice from Symantec and this is replicated at the precisesecurity.com web-site. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Help with USB & DEVICEARRIVAL
    ... I'm writing a small application to detect the insertion of USB memory sticks ... and prompt the user to accept the device or reject it. ... QueryCancelAutoPlay = RegisterWindowMessage ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: What is runauto.. folder in root directory
    ... and is set to autoplay on insertion. ... Launchpad pretends to be a CD/DVD-ROM device in order to add USB mass ... storage device autoplay functionality on pre-Windows XP SP2 systems, ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)