Re: Laptop Encryption & Write Permissions

On 5/7/06, Alessandro Giacometti <ando@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For bitlocker, there is not a password reset tool BUT you're forced to
create a recovery password (it's something like te product key for office or
windows).

Actually the recovery password is 48 digit to be exact.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

  • Re: Get Product Keys
    ... The sample that Terry provides works with Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and ... of the product key. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: How to apply Product Key to Win XP SP2 in my computer
    ... Magic jellybean is used to change the serial that's used to install Windows. ... Magical Jellybean reveals the product key, ... Microsoft Product Support Services at 1-866-PCSAFETY. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Invalid installation id
    ... The 4 different support ... I installed the Windows on the server when we bought it from the store, ... It will give you the product key that was used to install SBS on the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Office Basic 2007 Product Key not working on new laptop w/ Vista
    ... The one affixed to the laptop is for Windows, ... If you received a preinstalled trial version of Office 2007, then you likely need to purchase a Product Key to activate it. ... You hate Microsoft because Dell took so long? ... That's because your support come from Dell. ...
  • Re: Problem with slower startup of XP windows SP3
    ... Help and Support for details. ... The Panda Anti-virus Service has started successfully. ... The Windows Security Center Service has started. ... The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)