From: vrsnet@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:vrsnet@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:52 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: windows 2003 1wan 2lan => vpn to ech private lan?

I have setup a windows 2003 server as a standalone server. This server has 1
Wan interface and 2 lan interfaces. Each lan interface has its own subnet.
Traffic is not allowed between the two lan interfaces (inbound filter for
traffic to the other lan).

By this users can only access eachother in the same subnet or the central
share on the server.

Each subnet is administrated by a deligated admin. Now I want them to be
able to administer the computers on their subnet by logging in through vpn.

Is it possible to set up two vpn's (pptp) and let them connect to a private
subnet chosen by the given credentials?

How can I solve this? Any sollutions or links or ... are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Kheno

  • Re: AD Traffic
    ... One subnet is 192.168.4. ... | There is windows xp workstation with ip 182.168.8.23. ... there is a windows server 2003 EE server. ... |> SBS 2003 box has two nics. ...
  • Re: WebDav problem maybe?
    ... They are both on the same subnet and on the same domain. ... Now Router configuration I didn't look into. ... Windows Server - File Storage ...
  • BEST PRACTICES: Simple File Server
    ... This server has two network cards in it, one going to the p rivate subnet ... It is not necessary for the Corporate LAN to be able to access the private ... I am no a Windows expert here, ...
  • Re: AD Traffic
    ... One subnet is 192.168.4. ... There is windows xp workstation with ip 182.168.8.23. ... there is a windows server 2003 EE server. ... > SBS 2003 box has two nics. ...
  • Re: Configuring WINS for workgroup
    ... Put it's address as the WINS server on each client ... Partial T1 WAN with HQ router and 12 field office ... I'm on the HQ subnet and can see all Windows workgroups on ... Windows Network" section under "My Network Places". ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)