817-271-7557

From: Agent Zr0 <agentzr0@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a friend who is interested in better securing her laptop while
she's out surfing the net at coffeehouses and what not. I'm thinking of
telling her to just get herself a REALLY good firewall program (I use
zonealarm pro myself), but I was wondering if anyone here had any other
ideals or thoughts that I could pass onto her other than that.

Agent Zer0
agentzr0@xxxxxxxxxxxx