From: James Harless [mailto:jharless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:19 AM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Adding Users via Web Interface

Seems like an exceptionally bad idea to me. Connecting a
webserver to AD so frivolously seems like an invitation to evil-doing.

--
James Harless

On 4/11/06 7:24 PM, "Crawley, Jim" <Jim.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm actually quite interested in seeing how this progresses as
well. Right now we have a mixed network and it would be
great to have a
way for the end-user to change their own passwords both on
the max and
on machines still connected to the netware network.