From: Adam Kane [mailto:kane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:33 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Adding Users via Web Interface

Hi all,

Is there some kind of application I can install on my Windows 2000
Server IIS machine to allow changing of user passwords via web
interface? This would be used on a LAN for non-savvy users (ie. sales
associates) to change passwords quickly to users on the win2k server
machine.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Adam Kane

---
---

  • Re: Forms authentication - change password
    ... Contact the server administrator. ... I think your authentication validation method needs to be set to ... the change password feature within ISA ... | | meant not connecting to a Global Catalog. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Forms authentication - change password
    ... Contact the server administrator. ... I think your authentication validation method needs to be set to Windows ... the change password feature within ISA ... FBA is only supported using Secure LDAP. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Forms authentication - change password
    ... Did you enter a set of domain credentials for the LDAP server set? ... I think your authentication validation method needs to be set to Windows ... the change password feature within ISA ... FBA is only supported using Secure LDAP. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Adding Users via Web Interface
    ... Connecting a webserver to AD so ... Adding Users via Web Interface ... that says "Change Password"? ... Server IIS machine to allow changing of user passwords via web ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Adding Users via Web Interface
    ... Right now we have a mixed network and it would be great to have a ... Adding Users via Web Interface ... that says "Change Password"? ... Server IIS machine to allow changing of user passwords via web ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)