Re: EFS disaster!

or you can search the full/cracked version in Emule ;)

Just on that...

Despite being illegal in many jurisdictions, please remember that
'cracked' software usually implies that you are either:

a. Running a modified (potentially malicious) version of the original
- change histories for cracked software are rarely complete :)

b. Going to have to run a second piece of (potentially malicious)
code which modifies the application you want to use.

In either case, you will be running code of questionable origin which
will in all likelyhood perform something other than or in addition to
the stated use.

Not to mention the fact that in this case it would be over potentially
sensitive information.

If you must run code like this, and I strongly recommend you do not
(for your own good and mine), please do it in a lab environment which
has no path to a production network or the internet.

Best Regards,

MacLeonard Starkey