Re: RE: Automate group membership validation

I'm looking for a long term solution, meaning I will probably wait until AD is implemented before I install a solution.

I know that it is possible to use some programmer to write some webpage using LDAP to manage this kind of stuff, however, I'm looking for some product (free or not, I don't really care) that would automate this process for me, instead of having to find a programmer to write all the code.

Do you know any software already existing that allows this kind of thing?