Retriving ACL's on 60 thousand folders

Hi:

I am looking for a tool that will help me retrive ACL's on about 60000 folders on a network/NTDomain.

I know about AccessEnum & DumpACL, but i need something that can show me "all" the permissions in the list and not just read/execute/deny. I need something little more accurate.

Something that will give me info from the whole ACL like:

Full Control
Modify
Read & Execute
List
Read
Write
Special Perm

I also have to store this info into a txt file or an access db, or excel spreadsheet so i can compare other servers to this one servers ACL's.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks.

  • Re: 2000 server is losing data files
    ... We have a client that has both a 2000 & a 2003 server that are not on ... When this occurs it is random as to how many folders it will zap. ... We manage a large number of servers and have never come across ... When you say you've ruled out users deleting them, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cannot add users from trusted domain
    ... Windows 2003 domain to any folders. ... on these servers, but we cannot add any new ones. ... Were you able to add the Windows 2003 AD Domain Admins tothe NT4 ... This is a direct link to the Microsoft Public ...
  • Network Shared Files/UNC
    ... issues regarding our network security. ... GPO settings are not inherited from the domain GPO ... folders of our servers by just running Notepad and going ... another way of tightening security so that the Servers are ...
  • "Unable to run this command"-sure to be bug in Win2ks Explorer
    ... The problem which usually happen to 24*7 win2k servers describes as below(By ... it does not respond (open folders or launch ... does work) or Task Manager and type the path of the program. ... somebody just figured it out as bug of keyboard status judgement. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: takes 5-8 seconds to open a shared folder on Windows 2003 server
    ... Is it exactly the same delay when opening a share every time or does it ... Do you have the same slowness when the server is accessing its own shares? ... the delay will be disappeared and other shared folders ... These servers are all running on 100M ethernet. ...