From: Depp, Dennis M. [mailto:deppdm@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:45 AM
To: Murad Talukdar; focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: prevent DHCP server giving out leases to non-domain
machines?

There are DHCP products that require authentication prior to giving out
a DHCP address and these can be linked to AD. This can be setup to
require a user to authenticate before the first IP address is handed
out. During the renewals you might be able to use the Machine
authentication to renew an IP address.

Dennis