From: sanjiv [mailto:ska262001@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 December 2005 10:07
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS exchange server 2003 - rpc over https access

Hi ,
I have a query. If my users are accessing my MS exchange server 2003
remotely :

- Outlook Web access (OWA) externally accessed
- RPC over HTTPS

Is there a way that I can control on per user basis.
The risk I want to control is users can access their mailbox by these
methods and I want to restrict this specific users based on business
approval. The risk i see is that users can send confidential files to
their mailbox and also download already existing mails in their mailbox
siting at their home or net-cafe.
Remember I don't want to prevent this access completely for all users.

Best regards,
Sanjiv

http://mail.yahoo.com

---
---

  • Re: write with cURL
    ... execute permissions. ... This is assuming that the PHP script runs ... of potential security risks from other users on the same server. ... web server itself is part of the group. ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
    ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
    ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
  • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
    ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
  • Re: Access of images on file server
    ... Read this article on how to configure ACLs on a UNC setup. ... server access to the file server (though if the web server in the DMZ is ... able to access a file server not in the DMZ... ... User on both web server and file server, ...