From: sanjiv [mailto:ska262001@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 December 2005 10:07
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MS exchange server 2003 - rpc over https access

Hi ,
I have a query. If my users are accessing my MS exchange server 2003
remotely :

- Outlook Web access (OWA) externally accessed
- RPC over HTTPS

Is there a way that I can control on per user basis.
The risk I want to control is users can access their mailbox by these
methods and I want to restrict this specific users based on business
approval. The risk i see is that users can send confidential files to
their mailbox and also download already existing mails in their mailbox
siting at their home or net-cafe.
Remember I don't want to prevent this access completely for all users.

Best regards,
Sanjiv