To: <focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: MS exchange server 2003 - rpc over https access

Hi ,
I have a query. If my users are accessing my MS
exchange server 2003 remotely :

- Outlook Web access (OWA) externally accessed
- RPC over HTTPS

Is there a way that I can control on per user basis.
The risk I want to control is users can access their
mailbox by these methods and I want to restrict this
specific users based on business approval. The risk i
see is that users can send confidential files to their
mailbox and also download already existing mails in
their mailbox siting at their home or net-cafe.
Remember I don't want to prevent this access
completely for all users.

Best regards,
Sanjiv