sober resurfacing

All,

I am working on a plan to try and help minimize the effect of the possible
sober resurfacing on Jan. 5/6th. After reading the security focus article
that this worm relies on NTP to know when to release, I am wondering on the
feasibility of blocking NTP out to the internet that week except for the
certain devices that need it. Does anyone have input on this?

Thanks

Curt

  • Sober resurface
    ... sober resurfacing on Jan. 5/6th. ... After reading the security focus article ... feasibility of blocking NTP out to the internet that week except for the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Sober resurface
    ... > I am working on a plan to try and help minimize the effect of the possible ... > sober resurfacing on Jan. 5/6th. ... > feasibility of blocking NTP out to the internet that week except for the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)