From: Thor (Hammer of God) [mailto:thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:02 PM
To: Info; tth8@xxxxxxxxxxx; focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Changing local admin PW using vb logon script - can it be encrypted?

One should also note that any login script in sysvol is, by default,
readable by all authenticated users. All anyone has to do is browse to
\\domain.com\sysvol\domain.com\scripts and they can just open up the vbs
file. Not a very good place to put "secret" information.

-----
"And yet, even if one person finds his way... that means
there is a Way. Even if I personally fail to reach it."

Mr. Nobusuke Tagomi
Top Place, Ranking Imperial Trade Mission
Pacific States of America