Re: Changing local admin PW using vb logon script - can it be encrypted?

I would package it (the script) using PrimalScript or AdminScriptEditor. Have the be encoded and exracted to a secure location. Also, have the script be deleted once it executes.

  • Re: Looking for vbscript re-writting tool
    ... I use PrimalScript and are very happy with it (it has a technology called ... Cscript.exe and capture the output from it and your script output as well as ... PrimalScript will automatically switch to the script editor page for that script ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: visual basic editor
    ... I have looked at PrimalScript and like to trie it. ... I like still use kixscript wile I learn VBScript. ... >> i'm looking for a very good visual basic scripting editor. ... > with Cscript.exe and capture the output from it and your script output as ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: visual basic editor
    ... I have looked at PrimalScript and like to trie it. ... I like still use kixscript wile I learn VBScript. ... >> i'm looking for a very good visual basic scripting editor. ... > with Cscript.exe and capture the output from it and your script output as ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Good VBScript Editor?
    ... PrimalScript seems to be the most versatile, thus $150 more than the other ... >> Does anyone have any recommendation to a good VBScript editor? ... If your script errs, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Good VBScript Editor?
    ... > I have access to MSDN stuff, but have not found one on any of the disks yet. ... I use PrimalScript and are very happy with it (it has a technology called ... Cscript.exe and capture the output from it and your script output as well as ... PrimalScript will automatically switch to the script editor page for that script ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)