RE: break in?

admin_at_coffeeland.net
Date: 11/15/05

    To: "'Paul Greene'" <techlists@comcast.net>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:53:57 -0500

    Check out RootKitRevealer from SysInternals

    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/RootkitRevealer.html

    It is freeware and interesting software. Will help you check out if you have any rootkits installed on the box.

    Also make sure to look at successful logon events, failure will happen often when you leave your box opened to the net...