Re: windows secure copy

From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers (bugtraq_at_planetcobalt.net)
Date: 10/05/05

    Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:57:40 +0200
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    On 2005-10-04 Matt Kaar wrote:
    > If you're considering using OpenSSH for Windows and want to use public
    > key authentication to avoid entering passwords over and over again, I
    > would recommend this guide:
    >
    > http://bmonday.com/articles/653.aspx
    >
    > It saved me a whole lot of headaches when trying to script some secure
    > file transfers.

    I second using OpenSSH. However, did you really get pubkey-auth to work
    on Server 2003 by following the HOTWO you mentioned above? We had to go
    through the steps described in [1] to get it working.

    [1] http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~smp/projects/ssh-windows/

    Regards
    Ansgar Wiechers

    --
    "Another option [for defragmentation] is to back up your important files,
    erase the hard disk, then reinstall Mac OS X and your backed up files."