RE: windows secure copy

From: Erik Pace Birkholz (erik_at_specialopssecurity.com)
Date: 10/05/05

    Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:14:19 -0400
    To: <julio.tam@esc20.net>

    Just as an FYI, netcat is not encrypted. My guess is that given your
    secure transmission requirements, it is not what you are looking for.
    However, its cousin, Cryptcat, does implement some level (twofish
    encryption?) of encryption.

    I still think you should go the SSH route if you are comfortable using
    that.

    Just for fun, another option would be to use IIS and WebDav over https.
    :)

    Good luck,

       Erik Pace Birkholz
       www.SpecialOpsSecurity.com