windows secure copy

From: Massimo (massimo.mail_at_quipo.it)
Date: 10/03/05

    Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:31:04 +0200
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Hello everybody.

    I need to copy some file from two windows 2003 server. I need to have
    the autentication and data to be encrypted on the network.

    Can you suggest me a free/opensource/microsoft product to do that?

    I tried some free ssh server for windows but found them not too
    stable/simple to use and configure(they are mostly based on cygwin).

    What do you suggest me to use for that task? I would like to have
    something in usermode to do the encryption (no ipsec for simplicity).

    Best Regards.
                            Massimo

    • RE: Printing from Win9x clients stops
      ... Open Server Management. ... then right-click the name of the computer running Windows Small Business ... >From the client computer: ... The Select Network Component Type ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Printing from Win9x clients stops
      ... The printers with 9x drivers on the server appeared automatically in the ... > then right-click the name of the computer running Windows Small Business ... > From the client computer: ... The Select Network Component Type ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: random lockouts
      ... >> I've got a network with several Windows 2000 Servers and ... >> about 150 Windows 98 clients. ... >This problem occurs because the Windows 2000-based server ... >because the session that is reused is against a DFS ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Questions Relating to Administering Windows 2000 Server
      ... installed the network client on the target computer. ... Sarah has been attempting to install Windows 2000 ... Server for two days. ... Sarah has checked the cables and hard drives. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)