Re: exploit to vulnerability

From: Angel Marin (anmar_at_gmx.net)
Date: 08/22/05

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:00:02 +0200

    Hi,

    Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] escribió:
    > ...and honestly...when's the last time you truly had an issue with a
    > security patch on your desktops?
    >
    > Keep that in mind when you deploy/test.

    MS05-019

    We were hit by some of the issues described here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893066

    --
    Angel Marin
    http://anmar.eu.org/

    • Re: OT Too entirely wierd!
      ... "Yup, he would get jelly beans from Ma.", when the car slammed into ... light he probably would not have been hit. ... The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the ... The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
    • Re: OT Too entirely wierd!
      ... We are going to be bringing a fellow up from Erie for Christmas. ... Now back last summer he was a witness to a hit and run accident. ... heard chapter and verse about it, how the car ran the light and just ... The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
    • Re: Bummer
      ... >>> deliberately causing the guy to hit you, ... > Certainly the driving instructor wouldn't have expected to be pulled over. ... Bearing in mind I was on a 40mph dual carriageway at the time of the ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • Re: For FUCKS SAKE!! Holiday plans etc
      ... >I'm so knackered I don't think I'd mind if one hit this house now. ... Performance Bikes and Fast Bikes ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • Re: 232 Americans are murdered using guns for every Briton
      ... Japanese? ... They hit them pretty often. ... I had their allies in mind mainly actually. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)