RE: Should webservers, eg. IIS 6 have anti--virus installed on them?

From: Brunner, Mark (MBrunner_at_tor.fasken.com)
Date: 07/19/05

    Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:33:03 -0400
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS install anti-virus software.
    Configure it to avoid databases, log files, or other commonly locked files, but get it on there!
    Lock it down and harden it too. And if you can, create a script or use a package to verify that nothing has changed on your webpages, or alert you if it does.

    Cheers!
    Mark