Imaging question for MS OS.

From: Jitendra Kalyankar (jitendra.kalyankar_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/21/05

    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 03:30:37 -0400
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    I am looking out for some imaging tools for our enterprise.
    I would like to know what would be the best tools for
    imaging and what kind of security approch I would need
    to take for the imaging the MS Server as well MS Desktop
    OSes. I know few imaging tools but I could not find any
    security related documents anywhere.

    Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. If this is not
    the correct forum then please guide me to the forum where
    I can place this question.

    --
    Thanks,
    Jitendra Kalyankar