Re: WSUS/Reboot

From: jordanpw (jordanpw_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/17/05

    Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:26:37 -0500
    To: "Benjamin B. Williams" <benw@gwu.edu>

    There's probably a much neater / slicker script for this somewhere, but
    you can sort of 'unslickly' script this with a series of shutdown
    commands in a batch file right? Using its switches to specify
    servernames and timeout before shutdown for each - once you have your
    maintenance window agreed with management ...